Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Why I love Weddings...

My now husband and I got engaged shortly after we moved across the country to Seattle, Washington.  I was ready...I was 31 and so excited.  I always knew I would get married one day.  There was no rush.  I had lots of fun in my 20's...I highly recommend that!  Travel, live with girlfriends, by a new car of your very own, be successful in your career, etc.

I flourished in my planning three thousand miles away...I traveled back to Massachusetts every other month and made the plans happen.  Everything went smoothly, for the most part, for our planning of our big day.  I even connected online to other brides planning weddings in our month (and still keep in touch with some of them...they are awesome!)

As I work in the Wedding Arena in New England, I get giddy with excitement all over again.  Talking to brides and their fiance's about their plans really gets me so excited.  I am thrilled to be a part of the wedding field, helping brides and grooms with capturing the emotion of their day...creating the perfect package for them and their desires and needs.

I thought it was awesome to see a photograph I had staged is still on our wedding photographer's page almost twelve years later.  I enjoyed our wedding photographer, but I wish I had shopped around a little to find someone we connected with personally.  Our images are awesome and we love our wedding album.

I have decided only to do one wedding per month.  I want to give that wedding my all...I don't want them to have to wait too long for their images and products like albums and wall art.  Also, my family is a priority too.  :)

Contact me asap for a consultation for your wedding photography!  I will buy the coffee/tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers