Saturday, January 21, 2012

Bridal Fair Time!

Gearing up to do my first ever Bridal Fair tomorrow! So much preparation...and I committed just a couple weeks ago.

I am so excited to meet engaged ladies and chat with them about their plans for their wedding day.  It was a blast when I was planning mine and so thrilled to be a part of others' excitement as well.

I will have a super fabulous offer for brides and grooms to be at my booth tomorrow at the Radisson in Manchester, NH, you don't want to miss it!  Also, if you need a ticket, I have a few passes.  Just email me at Debbie@debbieellisphotos.com and I will give you a couple.  Lots of other fabulous vendors and giveaways as well!  Be sure to be there, it's 11-3, right before the Patriot's game...perfect timing.  :)

Can't wait to meet you!  Be sure to share this with all the engaged couples you know in New England!


1 comment:

Followers