Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Thank You for a Fabulous 2011

As 2011 ended, I was pleased with my accomplishments.  I started the year by going to PPA's Imaging USA in San Antonio and continued my investment in education though the year.  The highlight being the New England Institute of Professional Photography in April, forty hours of hands on learning on Cape Cod was amazing!

From that point on, things really started happening...working with happy families (mostly), awesome newborns, more dancers, high school seniors and even some weddings!  Onto the fall minis, Santa, and family sessions for holiday cards. Also, I connected with a great corporation that hired me to do commercial work for them.   Photoshop, which has been a thorn in my side for years, I learned enough to create over 1500 photo cards this past season.  That is an accomplishment for me!

So, I look back with such gratitude for awesome people that I worked with and hope to continue working with in the future.  It's so fun to meet such nice people celebrating happy times in their lives.  I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to make this career happen!

Thank you to you and you and you...everyone who has shared this ride with me!  xoxo  I am grateful for everyone who has touched me and my business in 2011 and look forward to 2012 with high expectations for myself and my business.

1 comment:

Followers