Thursday, February 2, 2012

High School Seniors are Awesome!

It's been such a great experience working with high school seniors.  I am blown away by how sweet they are, they are open to try new things and have fun.  Their spirit is pure and they are excited about their future.


Soon, I will be looking for some Rising Seniors...Rising Stars for the class of 2013.  I will be announcing what you will get to work with me and represent Debbie Ellis Photography to all of your friends.  Be sure to be following my page on facebook!

Who wants to have some fun?

4 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Class of 2013 would be lucky to have you as their photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that last shot! The wind in her hair gives it a lot of life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seniors are so much fun! Love the last shot too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last shot too! Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Followers