Sunday, March 27, 2011

With this ring...

I love weddings.  Planning my wedding was so fun...even if it was 3,000 miles away!  The internet was relatively new ten years ago and I have a blast getting all the details set.

It's not surprising to me that my Photographic journey is pointing me in this direction.  I am looking forward to opportunities to capture the most of memorable days for people.

Lots of hours have been invested and more are soon to come!  I am not one of those, "hey I got a new camera let me be a photographer" peeps.  I have been studying for a couple years now and learning all I can through numerous resources.  In two weeks, I will be heading to Cape Cod for a week of intensive training with NEIPP.  This is going to be amazing!  Five days with two amazing teachers.

I love learning and look forward to applying all I learn to create what you dream of!

If you know of any brides to be in need of a Photographer, please share my information with them.  My first few will be getting special pricing.  I am available to all of the New England states.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers