Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Inspired.

Yesterday, I drove two hours to Connecticut to see Jasmine Star.  Since I began studying Photography, I have been reading about her and following her blog.  What an inspiration to listen to her story and meet her in person.

She hasn't been at her Photography career long (2006!), but has made a splash.  She had a couple of lucky breaks and encounters, but she has done so very well for herself and now is an A list Wedding Photographer.

Her focus is on doing good and helping others.  I agree with this wholeheartedly.  You get what you give.  And, that the tortoise does always win.  Little by little, I will get there!  Every day I am closer to my goals.  Whether it's advancing a rank in tennis or a certain earning level, with hard work and focus, I am on my way.  And, I will continue to give back along the way how ever I can!  

1 comment:

  1. You will get there! When you're a famous photographer I hope you'll come photograph me ... for FREE! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Followers