Friday, February 11, 2011

I love Animals!

I am so excited to go and celebrate Love Your Pet day tomorrow at the Animal Rescue League in Bedford, NH.  I love working with animals.  They are always kind (so far...) and happy.  They always want to play.
I love just getting on the floor, or ground, and being with them, long enough they stop noticing me.

Tomorrow will be a taste of Pet Photography at the Animal Rescue League.  No charge mini sessions for your pet (and you if you would like!).  I have put together some great packages, too, to make sure you have some art for your home (and office) of your fuzzy family members.



I hope you will come by, there will be lots of other fun vendors, too.  Hope to see you there!
Learn more about the event here: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=173555962680266

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers