Wednesday, February 2, 2011

We Need Some Hot Sunshine!

It's time.  The snow banks in my yard are going to be around until June...they are so tall, we have to hire a front loader to come and remove them!
Thank you Mr. Groundhog for tempting us with the promise that Spring is coming.  But, it just doesn't seem likely today.  Today, snow day #?.
I love snow days.  But..I love summer even more.  I want to have a fun in the sun contest!
Here are the details:  post your favorite summer photo...it can be of people, flowers, whatever...just make sure we can tell it's summer.  We will all take a look and like our favorites.
The winner will receive a Beach Portrait Session this Summer at one of my beach days, dates to be determined and an 11x14.  (value of $225)
Go back and relive those summer memories and post your photos on my fb page at www.facebook.com/debbieellisphotos.
Please, give us all something to look forward to!

2 comments:

Followers