Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Welcome 2011!

There are times in your life you know things are going to be great!  We all go through rough patches, but life in general is a good thing.  I have learned to be grateful and appreciate what I have been given and try to give to others to share joy or lighten a load.  
As I look at the year ahead, I have great expectations of myself and my photography business...I hope you do as well.  First and foremost, I want to thank so many for making 2010 a great year! 
I will be sharing my “best of” photographs of the year and hope you will share them as well.  
I am preparing to go to the PPA (professional photographers of America)’s annual Imaging USA to get some intense learning next week.  It’s going to be great and I cannot wait to share new ideas and techniques.  
Thank you for joining me on this ride!  Lets make it a great year! :) Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers