Friday, January 14, 2011

Best of 2010!

As I prepare to leave for my first trip to the PPA's Imaging USA, the largest photography conference in the world, I reflect on my growth thus far.  It's been wild and wonderful.  I started learning about two years ago and immersed myself in classes, online webinars, correspondence classes with the New York Institute of Photography, reading, living and doing.

I am presenting my personal favorites of 2010.  There are so many, it was hard to chose.  I was able to work with beautiful people and families this year.  I look forward to more in the future.

What I want to do to give back some love is a contest.  For everyone who "likes" a photo in my best of 2010 album a vote will be given to that photograph.  The photo with the most votes will win a session at no cost and an 8x10 photograph ($150 value).

Please, share this contest far and wide, and let all you know come and "like" my business page!  I will keep this going for almost a week; it will be wrapped up when I return from San Antonio later next week.
Here is the page:
 http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=44194&id=138486362850518
Go and like, and like often! :)


Thank you and make it a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers