Sunday, May 15, 2011

A contest is afoot! :)


No, not having a contest about feet...just trying to be silly/funny!  (only baby feet are really cute, don't you think?)

This is my first contest winner's new baby girl's foot.  Since I have completed her session, I wanted to do another contest.  This contest will help us both!  Do you know someone having a baby soon?  Do you need to give a gift to someone having a baby? (contact me for affordable shower gift of a session) 
Are you having a baby?  

My contest is this...refer me to friends/family on fb to like my page of people who are having babies in the next nine months, or even those who just got engaged/married that will have a baby someday.  Let me know you did in the comments section below, and you are in to win a full session *up to two hours with location changes and outfit changes up to six people.  And, even more?  A $35 print credit.  

This will run for one week...so get busy!  Ends Sunday, May 22, 2011.  Thanks so much for your kindness and support! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers